CSG has been named as part of Forbe's Magazine's "Best Under a Billion" list of top performing companies worth under $US 1 billion.
CSG is one of thirteen Australian companies named on the annual Forbes list which picks the top performing 200 firms from almost 13000 publicly listed Asia-Pacific companies with actively traded shares and sales between $US5million and $US1 billion.
Selection of the final 200 was based on earnings growth, sales growth, and shareholders return on equity in the past 12 months and over three years.
Australia retained its fifth place ranking with thirteen firms being named in the list.
Other Australian companies named on the list include Queensland based coal miner New Hope, which turned over $491.6 million in sales over the past three years.
Education services provider Navitas also made the list, touching $517 million in sales.
Online travel booking service Wotif.com also made the list.
China made the biggest contribution to the list with 71 companies named, down from 78 the year before.
Aussie Companies named in the Forbes List
- Austin Engineering / manufactures, repairs and supplies mining equipment
- CSG / information technology, office supplies and services
- Iress Market Technology / information and data products for financial management
- Lycopodium / engineering and project management services
- McMillan Shakespeare / remuneration services to public and private organizations
- Mitchell Communication Group / digital and communications strategy, media planning
- Mortgage Choice / mortgage-brokering services
- Navitas / educational services
- New Hope / coal mining and support activities
- Premier Investments / invests in listed securities and money market deposits
- Reckon / develops personal financial and accounting software
- Sirtex Medical / researches, develops treatments for liver cancer
- Wotif.com Holdings / online travel-booking service