CSG participate in many industry events and conferences and encourage you to drop by and say hello.
21 - 22 February 2017
As a Service Summit
Take the next step in your cloud services journey
CSG is sponsoring the As a Service Summit which will bring together leading executives and practitioners from the Public Sector to discuss practical steps to ensure you obtain the benefits from an as-a-service approach. This is the ideal event for agencies in the middle of their transition to the cloud who are looking to get all of their core questions answered.
- 16 fantastic speakers delivering lessons learnt from their As-a-Service journey
- Speed networking session: get ready to meet new people, make connections and build your network
- International, Public & Private sector speakers: hear best of breed case studies
- Day 2 Interactive roundtable discussions to get all of your pressing questions answered
23 - 24 February 2017
Contact Centre Week 2017
CSG is sponsoring and exhibiting at the 2nd Annual Contact Centre Week 2017, taking place 23-24 February on the Gold Coast, is your opportunity to gain the insight and skills needed to transform the customer experience from the outside in. Addressing the Contact Centre Industry as whole, the main areas of focus will include Omni-Channel Excellence, Transformational Leadership, the new Customer Experience, Workforce Optimisation & Culture, Seamless Customer Connections, and Data & Analytics. Visit us to learn more about our Cloud Contact Centre Solutions.
- 45+ Expert speaker panel – From US, UK, Australia and NZ’s Largest Contact Centres, including: Barclays, Bupa, ATO, Commonwealth Bank, Lloyds Bank, Energy Australia, Optus, Woolworths, iSelect, AMP, and many more
- 100% New Case Studies, streamed sessions and interactive discussions – To provide you with the latest key strategies for effectively using datadata and analytics to better understand your customer and improve their experience
- 5+ Hours of Networking opportunities – Make the most of your time out of office and connect with other leading experts
- 3 Interactive Masterclasses – On journey mapping, omni-channel service delivery and staff engagement
- Awards Dinner and Drinks – Enjoy a night filled with entertainment, drinks and dinner, as we honour those who have contributed to Australia’s contact centres
- Interactive on-site App – Connect and engage with all conference attendees at the event