CSG are proud to announce that we have been selected as the Official Print Supplier for the 2018 Gold Coast Commonwealth Games – now we invite YOU to be a part of it!
Queen’s Baton Relay 2018 – Nominate Today
Being appointed as an Official Supplier of the Commonwealth Games is a proud achievement for our company, which has been one of Australia’s leading and most trusted technology solution providers for 30 years.
As an official supplier we are privileged to be able to partake in the Queens Baton Relay, with six representatives nominated by CSG to take part in the passing of the baton.
Do you know someone who has achieved something extraordinary?
The Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games will be the largest sporting event Australia will see this decade – not to mention the biggest sporting event ever to be brought to the Gold Coast.
The GC2018 Baton Relay which started at Buckingham Palace in March 2017, is currently making its way through all nations and territories of the Commonwealth, before it arrives into Australia in January.
To celebrate and recognise extraordinary people in Australia’s local communities, we are offering all six of our baton bearing spots to those who truly deserve to be part of this historic Australian event.
A Batonbearer is someone who meets one or more of the following criteria:
- Has achieved something extraordinary or inspired others to achieve something extraordinary
- Has made a significant contribution to either sport, education, the arts, culture, charity, or within their community
- Has excelled, or aspires to excel athletically or personally
- Contributes to a fun, friendly, vibrant and inclusive community
Other eligibility rules:
- The minimum age of a Batonbearer is 10 as at 25 December, 2017 (start date of the Relay in Australia)
- All nominees must be Australian Citizens or lawfully entitled to reside in Australia during the relay period (25th December 2017 – 4th April 2018)
How to nominate
Do you meet the above criteria, or know someone who does? To nominate, you must explain in 100 words or less how the nominee meets one or more of the Batonbearer criteria, and why they should become a Batonbearer.
Locations and dates are below. Please include preferred location in your nomination. The Batonbearer must be available and able to travel on these dates.
- Sunday 28/01/2018 – Griffith NSW
- Friday 09/02/2018 – Clarence TAS
- Sunday 11/02/2018 – Morwell VIC
- Sunday 18/02/2018 – Angaston SA
- Sunday 18/03/2018 – Townsville QLD
- Monday 02/04/2018 – Gold Coast QLD
Don’t let this opportunity of a lifetime slip by! Send your nominations to email@example.com by 5pm 9th AUGUST 2017. No nominations can be accepted after this date.